10 Ways to Use Frankincense
1. Take 2 drops daily under the tongue every morning to promote healthy immune function, cellular health, energy, and overall wellness.
2. Apply 1 - 2 drops over the face immediately after washing to reduce fine lines & wrinkles & to promote a healthy, youthful radiance & glow.
3. Diffuse 4 drops each Frankincense and Wild Orange to uplift mood and create a positive environment. Simply add 1 drop of each to hands and inhale in a pinch!
SOOTHE THE SKIN
4. Mix 2 drops Frankincense, Lavender and Melaleuca with a tablespoon of FCO and apply
to dry or irritated patches of skin.
NO MORE NERVES
5. Inhale a drop each of Frankincense & Lavender to calm nerves, anxious feelings, & promote a calm & relaxed mood.
TIME TO FOCUS
6. Diffuse 4 drops each Frankincense, Peppermint, and Rosemary to increase focus and attention while working or studying.
CUTS AND BITES
7. Apply Frankincense to cuts, scraps, bumps, and bruises to soothe and help promote the skin recovery.
8. Diffuse Frankincense while praying and meditating to help center, ground, and calm you.
9. Mix 3 drops Frankincense to the Healing Hands Lotion with Bulgarian Rose or Rose Touch to affected area to soothe and relieve.
10. Apply Frankincense directly to troubled joints to relieve and soothe occasional aches and pains. For added intensity, finish by applying Deep Blue oil or reapply over the same area.